Monday, March 26, 2007

March 26 - Getting Ready

Well, it's been a hectic day -- we're 15 hours away from heading to the airport, and 18+ from the flight -- which will head first to Munich on United, and then we'll bounce to Lufthansa for the trip to Rome. Not quite the same ease as a domestic trip.

We're mostly packed -- Carol made sure the girls got the job done, and I actually decided not to wait till the last minute. There's a whole bunch of details to wrap up tomorrow, with

This is my first blog post ever, so it's a modestly momentous occasion. Or not. (Recalled later -- I did live blog a swim meet on the swim team website, but I will let blogologists decide whether that counts as a "true" blog post.)

1 comment:

Mollie Passacantando said...

cool blog!!:):):):):):):):):):):):)I wish I could be in Italy and then to rome or wherever you are hoping to go!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
MOLLIE