Friday, August 30, 2024

Plitvice Lake Photos

Plitvice is a photographer's dream.  I'm not that good a photographer, but I enjoyed shooting as many of the 99 waterfalls and sixteen lakes as I could.  Hope you enjoy these photos of a spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Mountain peaks viewed from our stop
at highway gas station/convenience store.

There really aren't captions
needed.  But if you need
one, this is one of the
99 waterfalls in the park.





It seems like there are waterfalls every
direction you turn as you hike the park.




Not a waterfall!  Instead a dead tree
covered in moss and sunshine.



In many spots the water is turquoise blue.
I passed on many photos because
the brilliant colors were partially
hidden by trees.  I finally decided to
stop being picky about getting
the perfect view and just show the
amazing color of the water.

The longest falls in the park.


This was my final view of the
park.  Wow, what a finale.

No comments: