Thursday, August 22, 2024

Rambling Through Dubrovnik Photos

The photos aren't in chronological order, but it doesn't really matter, does it?

(Editor: Whoa, cowboy, calm down!  Writer: Calm down?  Carol LOVES it when I tell her to calm down!  Editor: The breeze you feel is created by millions of men nodding "yes, I feel your pain.")
 
Domo arigato misuta Gelato

The photo you didn't know you
needed. . .until you saw it.
The Iron Tourist eating gelato.

Have I ever mentioned I love
otters! And here's a poster!

This Renaissance church was
closed when I got off the wall.
It may be tiny, but it's pretty
cool on the outside.

One of the Big Fountain faces.
Bob.  I named him in honor of
Bob Newhart 

The Big Fountain from across St. Savior
Square.  (Good to know the Savior rates
sainthood.)

Dog on the Big Fountain.
(In case you are confused,
the dog is not alive, it is
a sculpture though, and
an amazingly cool one
at that.)


Inside the Franciscan church.

I choked.  Turns out there is a great
cloister, and I didn't seek it out.  Cloister
are the best parts of European churches.


Who can take a sunrise (who can take a sunrise)
Sprinkle it with dew (sprinkle it with dew)
Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two?
The Candy Man (the Candy Man)
Oh, the Candy Man can (the Candy Man can)
The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love
And makes the world taste good (makes the world taste good)



There are interesting passages
all over Dubrovnik.

No comments: