Saturday, November 6, 2021

We Were In Time Out

Forgot to post about our last dinner in Lisbon.  We went to Pap'acorda, which is located in the Time Out Market (also known as Ribeira Market).  My Twitter/travel friend Josh Thomas had connected me with friends of his who had just been to Portugal, and they suggested going there.

Even before Luis showed us the lively place on Saturday, I had made dinner reservations for Pap'acorda, a separate restaurant upstairs.  If we go back to Lisbon, we'll just hit a couple of the food stands on the main floor.  The restaurant was great -- I enjoyed my octopus, and Carol had a seafood/rice dinner.  

And, it's time for a quick note on the hotel, the Corinthia Lisbon.  We booked it through our travel club, Inspirato, so we got an incredible rate.  At first I was a bit bummed we were not more downtown (it was more in the business district), but given that Lisbon has lots of neighborhoods, Ubering or taking a cab was fine.

After dinner we went back to the Corinthia and had a nightcap in the very nice, relaxed bar.

(And now back to our regularly scheduled blog).

No comments: