Thursday, February 16, 2017

Dinner and a Show

More on this later, but here's the pictures from our cooking class and from our tour of a weaving factory.

Rare Burmese Cats.  This is important because,
well, I'm not a cat guy so I don't really know.

Bananas peeking out of
a banana flower.
Somewhere a Minion
is getting excited.

Me taking picture of Pierre taking picture of
Lynne.  Actually, I'm trying to convey what the
kitchen set-up was like for the cooking class.

Cooking class loser (left).
Cooking class winner (right)
Let's just kind of move on.

Our spices, including the dreaded salt.

My student helper.

She's got a boat full of food.

Stripping down the bamboo to be woven (weaved?)

Weaving

The colors remind me of the German flag.

Various boat taxis.

The dyes

The ladies in the factory take a lunch break.

Spindles of colorful thread wait to be used.

No comments: