Thursday, February 23, 2017

Return From Indain

Please look at these pictures on our way back from Indain without disdain.  That town is not plain, but nor is it vain.

Michelle takes a picture of me photobombing
her picture of me being photobombed by her.
(see, isn't that easy to follow).

Newer pagodas across the river from Indain.

Wood you want to carry things this way?

Rolling, rolling on the river.

Footbridge in a river town.

Would you believe I took this picture
knowing the crane would have its' wings
fully outstretched? (Yeah, me neither).

I'm not sure what to write here, but
you do need something to reed.
(Yes, that WAS on purpose!)

Cool pic of random boat, with random
people, and random cranes.

Rich gives a Long Island gang sign,
whilst Meg, Kevin, and Pierre have
no idea of the danger he poses.

One more time -- he's
rowing with his leg!
Whilst standing up.
Unimpressed? You do it!

Rich contemplates all he has seen.

No comments: