Saturday, February 11, 2023

Up, Up And Away In My Beautiful Balloon

Soon after takeoff

The Temple of Hatshepsut, 
which is dramatic from the air.

The Valley of the Queens.

99 Luft Balloons

One of my two favorite people from Buffalo.

My favorite person from Alexandria.

Clearing the sugar cane stumps.

Camels unfazed by our balloon.
Photo by Carol Farquhar.


Another look at the Temple of
Hatshepsut, which is hard to
spell right every time!

Palm trees and crops make a cool photo.

Colorful balloon over fields.

And one more of the Temple
of Queen Hardtospell.

Another temple undergoing 
excavation.

One more shot of the Queen's Temple.
I included this to show off my
zoom and her statues.

A rando statue in the desert.

A rando temple in the desert.

Rando donkeys in the field.
Lots of rando stuff in these pics.

Our balloon shadow on the lower
part of one of the mountains.

Balloons over a temple.

Crossing over the temple angers the gods.
Might be why 25% of the group
contracted COVID just a few days later.
Coincidence?  I don't think so!
(Okay, I do believe it has nothing
to do with flying over the temple,
but it sounds good!)

Not a condo made of stone-a, but 
a balloon made of nylon-a.

Linda!

No comments: